HOW to Calculate your postage
1. Add your items to the shopping cart
2. Select your P&P (Delivery)
3. Choose your delivery method which shows the cost of delivery.
* All UK mainland delivery destination orders will be charged from Â£4.95 for delivery.
* Most items are posted on a next working day delivery but not necessarily the day the are ordered.
* Next Day means Next Working Day (Mon, Tues, Wed, Thur, Fri)
* Next Day orders received after 1pm may not be posted until the folling day on a next working day service.
* We try to have your order delivered within 5 working days for UK destinations.
* Please only chase orders after this period (weekends are not counted as working days)
* Orders placed after 9am on Friday will not be posted until Monday of the following week)
* We cannot guarantee next workling day to UK mainland orders.
* Your order status (if you created an account) will be updated when we have posted your order (usually at the end of the day)
* Tracking information is available from your purchase history (if you created an account)
* You will be emailed a tracking number when we have posted your order
* Depending on the weight of the package there may be an extra charge.
* NON UK order may be requested to pay via Internet payment such as paypal
* If the system cannot provide you a price for shipping it send an email to us, we update our system and then ask you to reorder the items.
All parcels costs will be calculated on weight and value (high value orders will be sent with insurance and this increase the postage costs).
Items bought and paid for that are in stock will be sent as soon as possible and you should receive them within 5 working days (usually a lot quicker).
The system will calculate the postage automatically if you select the correct country p&p location in your shopping cart.